” The best Stealth’s yet! I love their impact responsive smart technology. A real five star choice in XC boots!” Thomas Carlile
These technical XC boots have been designed for strength and optimum protection with a new impact responsive smart layer between the leg and the outer shell. This Shoc smart layer is composed of impact responsive material containing free form molecules that remain supple & flexible when not under pressure. These molecules articulate and lock together when impacted forming a hard protective barrier. The shear force is dissipated and thus shields the horses leg. Shoc molecules then return to a flexible state thereafter.
The outer MicroFlex cage mesh offers lightweight protection with 360° air ventilation – permitting exchange of air over its entire surface area whilst galloping, reducing tendon temperature.
Offering cutting edge shock absorption, tendon support & flexible PU strike guards. These new StealthAir Shoc’s have established a new standard in cross-country protection.
Available in a discrete black finish or alternatively with Benetton Blue or Burgundy pu leather detail
• Lightweight optimum weight to strength ratio
• Smart Shoc Technology moulds to leg & tendon profile supporting the back of the fetlock without restricting flexion & movement.
• Minimal Water Retention (less than 1%) – fabrics resist the up take of water
• Profiled for Freedom behind the knee to prevent pinching under full flexion
• Strike Protection: provided by a flexible tendon guards with lifetime guarantee
• Shock Absorbing impact responsive smart layer minimises effect of concussion & strikes.
• Integral Strength of bonded MicroFlex fabric offers support & protection from brushing & abrasions.
• Natural Fit and feel without the rigidity associated with many other XC boots.
• Non Vented: avoids use of open air vents which can allow dust & mud to get between the leg and boot lining causing rubbing.