- Feeding can be easily adjusted to suit any requirement.
- Totally legal for all levels of competition.
- Can be fed daily, or when required to meet additional energy requirements.
- Improves energy production without the negatives of high energy feed.
- Helps reduce the build up of waste products in the cells.
- Prevents fatigue and improves recovery.
- Completely safe to feed for any period of time.
- Suitable for laminitis and horses needing a high fat and fiber diet.
- Safe to feed with other supplements or medication.
Staying Power is the only horse supplement that uses liquid L-Carnitine, uniquely developed to contain Verla-Pharm’s MAH (magnesium aspartate-hydrochloride) which enables maximum absorption of L-Carnitine into the target tissue. This magnesium content is also beneficial for healthy muscle function and energy metabolism.
L-Carnitine is a naturally occurring amino type acid that is produced in the horses’ liver. It is L-Carnitine that triggers the process of burning fat to glucose, which the horse can then utilise as energy. L-carnitine allows the transport of vital components of energy production and prevents the build up of waste products that cause fatigue.
When animals are required to participate in high demand activities that call for increased stamina and energy, the horses’ natural system for producing L-Carnitine may not be able to deal with the increased demand. Reduced levels of L-Carnitine can lead to fatigue and adversely effect performance.
L-Carnitine is shown to influence Lactic Acid turnover, beneficial for those prone to increased muscle enzyme build up and tying-up. L-Carnitine is also shown to improve sperm motility and maturation in breeding stallions.