The 4 pocket design that allows for shim pads to be added and removed via velcro closures with ease. This system is ideal to make finer adjustments to the saddle & horse, allowing horses to develop muscle without having to replace or reflock your saddle all the time.
Does your horse suffer from these problems:
- Rock or Bouncing of the saddle
- Lateral Shifting
- Low Behind
- Low in front
Then the Saddle Fit pad is ideal for you and your horse
- Adjusts saddle balance and weight distribution to the shape of your horse’s back.
- Versatile with the 4 shims and 2 pockets each side
- Fit your saddle to your horse just like a professional saddle fitter would with a flocking adjustment.
- Made from 100% real Australian Merino sheepskin, and includes one shim set with purchase.
Each Numnah pad comes with a set of 4 x high density memory foam Shims. (10mm Thick)
The benefits of a shim pad system with your half pad are:
- Helps compensate for changes in young horses due to their rapid muscle development during training
- For fully trained horses which change muscle definition during periods of work and rest
- Helps correct natural irregularities in the horses build
- To help compensate for a ‘lower sway back’ caused by age
- To help compensate for changes in form and condition over seasons
- To be able to ride multiple horses in the same saddle