The TheraPlate is a rehabilitation, physical therapy and sports conditioning platform
• Maintains muscle mass and bone density, even for horses that are on box rest, without the risk of further injury.
• TheraPlate is a whole body treatment and not restricted to localised application.
• Regular treatment with TheraPlate results in reduced frequency of injuries and Chronic inflammation.
• TheraPlate reduces healing time for many types of injuries often healing in half the time.
• Increased joint mobility and flexibility.
• TheraPlate is an effective pain relief treatment.
THERAPLATE CAN BE USED FOR TREATMENT OF OR ONGOING THERAPY FOR-
– Arthritis/ Joint stiffness or soreness
– Bone Density
– Bowed Tendon/ acute tendon injury
– Cellulitis – Check ligament injuries
– Colic (not to replace a visit by yourvet)
– EPM (Equine Protozoal Myeloencephalitis)
– Equine Bleeders
– Fetlock/ Sesamoid/ Pastern injuries
– Hip area injuries
– Laminitis/ Founder
– Muscle Atrophy
– Navicular region pain and deep flexor tendon injuries
– Nervous or flighty horses
– Pre- performance/ race/ show
– Scar tissue
– Shoulder area injuries
– Sore backs and overall muscle soreness
– Shin Splints- acute and chronic
– Stifle joint injuries
– Suspensory Ligament injuries
– Travel stress
– Wound healing
WHAT IS THE THERAPLATE?
• Active propriety Vortex Wave Circulation Stimulation Therapy.
• Smooth and quiet operation- you can feel the TheraPlate working through the horse’s whole body, from the feet all the way up to the back, rump and neck.
• Weight capacity: 1,360kg, yet the panels themselves weigh under 35kg per plate making it easy to move and transport.
• The two plate system is very portable and is 2.12m in length, 90cm wide and 15cm high.
TheraPlate comes with a Lifetime Warranty onconstruction, a 5 year warranty on the motors anda rock solid 100% Guarantee from the TheraPlate Revolution, or your money back!
WILL MY HORSE STAND ON THE THERAPLATE?
Horses LOVE the TheraPlate, and will happily and safely stand on the plate for the duration of the treatment time. You will see signs of enjoyment and relaxation such as-
• Licking and Chewing
• Droopy lower lips
• Floppy ears
• Lowered head and neck
• Slower, deeper breathing, and sighs
• Visibly relaxed muscles
Horses stand on the TheraPlate because they feel better on it!
OUR CLIENTS SAY-
“My Barrel racing horse has had major stifle issues for the last several months. Our vet tried everything, including injections, nothing seemed to help. We nearly decided to scratch the horse from the competition when a friend suggested the TheraPlate. It took her about 5 minutes to get used to the machine, after that she was very relaxed and enjoyed the TheraPlate. Not only did we not scratch the horse, she ran her fastest times of the year. I feel we owe it all the TheraPlate! I am so happy with the outcome.” Jeanie, Kansas USA
“Theraplate is the best money we ever spent!” Randy Hearon,USA
“I had not had anything that made a difference… until the TheraPlate. It is literally a miracle.” Patty, Sacramento USA Easy,
Convenient Payment Plans are available
Read more about the Science.